Soft Tissue Massage by Mauricio Chiropractic in Orlando, FL
Its non-surgical, drug-free approach to healing your body and increase vitality, and promote well-being. Mauricio Chiropractic soft tissue massage therapy is the assessment, treatment and management of soft tissue injury, pain and dysfunction primarily of the neuromusculoskeletal system. Repetitive strain injuries also known as cumulative trauma disorders of the soft tissues are becoming increasingly prevalent and account for the majority of disability and impairment cists. Mauricio Chiropractic treat these soft tissue disorders as well as prevent them.
Soft Tissue Massage
Mauricio Chiropractic Soft Tissue Massage treats clients presenting with a specific complaint/s that generally undergo a number of assessments that will each provide information about the client’s soft tissue status. These assessments are conducted according to the client’s presenting signs and symptoms. The purpose of this process is to help identify the most likely cause of the pain or injury.
Additional Benefits of Chiropractic Care
- Women gain great comfort during pregnancy and easier labor
- Improved Postural development in newborns and decrease of scoliosis
- Stronger immune system function
- Prevention of Asthma, Ear Infection, Bedwetting and many other things
- Senior citizens gain a better balance and improved sleeping